Monday 1:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Wednesday 1:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Friday 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
"Books - N - Bags" Pickup
The Tidioute Public Library is now circulating physical library materials (including books, movies, and magazines) to current Warren County Patrons, through a limited curbside pickup service.
To place holds on library items:
1. Click on the “Online Catalog” icon. Log into your account. The password is the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your library account). Search for library items and click "place request." Make sure it is a Tidioute item, and set the Pickup Library as Tidioute.
2. Call the library at 814-484-3581.
3. Paper Item Request Forms are available on the library door.
Once your items are ready, you will be contacted to schedule a pickup time.
**The health and safety of our patrons and library personnel will continue to be our top priority at this time. All returned library materials will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours, and then their outside covers will be cleaned with a disinfectant before being re-shelved.**
The Library will be reopening for In-Person Services on June 29th!!
*Please note the change of hours. There will also be Special Hours for "At-Risk" Patrons:
Monday & Wednesday 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 9:30 am - 10:00 am
We are currently offering the following services:
1. Wi-fi is accessible outside the library from the safety of your car. Go to the Wi-fi settings on your mobile device and select "HomeworkHub" as your Wi-Fi signal.
2. Electronic Resources and databases such as E-books, and audio books through Overdrive, Gale Courses, Consumer Reports, Tumble Math, Book Flix, Fold 3 ( Military records through Ancestry) and Auto Repair.. just to name a few
3. "Books -N- Bags" Pickup - request books online or call 814- 484-3581. Leave your name and phone number and we will get back to you.
It has been 14 weeks since we were mandated to close our doors. We appreciate your patience while we learn to adapt to our new protocols to best protect our community and our staff. We look forward to safely serving you soon.