Monday 1:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Wednesday 1:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
Friday 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
"Books - N - Bags" Pickup
The Tidioute Public Library will continue curbside pickup until further notice.
To place holds on library items:
1. Click on the “Online Catalog” icon. Log into your account. The password is the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with your library account). Search for library items and click "place request." Make sure it is a Tidioute item, and set the Pickup Library as Tidioute.
2. Call the library at 814-484-3581.
3. Paper Item Request Forms are available on the library door.
Once your items are ready, you will be contacted to schedule a pickup time.
**The health and safety of our patrons and library personnel will continue to be our top priority at this time. All returned library materials will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours, and then their outside covers will be cleaned with a disinfectant before being re-shelved.**
The Library in now open! Masks are mandatory and please practice social distancing.
*Please note the change of hours.
Special Hours for "At-Risk" Patrons
Monday & Wednesday 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
Friday & Saturday 9:30 am - 10:00 am
We are currently offering the following services:
1. In-Person Services including computers and shelf browsing.
2. Wi-fi is accessible outside the library from the safety of your car. Go to the Wi-fi settings on your mobile device and select "HomeworkHub" as your Wi-Fi signal.
3. Electronic Resources and databases such as E-books, and audio books through Overdrive, Gale Courses, Consumer Reports, Tumble Math, Book Flix, Fold 3 ( Military records through Ancestry) and Auto Repair.. just to name a few
4. "Books -N- Bags" Pickup - request books online or call 814- 484-3581. Leave your name and phone number and we will get back to you.